Saturday, May 3, 2008

Since When....

I have to admit, I held out as long as I could. Then they did it. It was just a few short months ago, Apple Computers Inc. created the iPhone. That in turn forced me to install iTunes on my system. Oh great now they get to know everything about what I put on my player. In the interest of getting to use this amazing piece of tech, I went ahead and installed it.
A couple of months ago Apple released the latest version of Safari for Windows, and I downloaded it and installed it. After several lock ups and site compatibility issues I decided that I would just stick to FireFox. Now every time my iTunes has an update I have to un-check the box that also installs Safari.
This sucks!!!
Since when, did I have to tolerate a company that I am paying for service, force feeding me something I DO NOT WANT! I have submitted several eMails and still have received exactly what I expected from a company who refuses to listen to the market and that is NADDA.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to be passive agressive w/ women of that sort. Don't move out of the way like they are royalty. They don't need more room, they are walking 4 deep. Let them move.

Anonymous said...

Oops. Posted on wrong comment.